Posted on Monday, October 31, 2016 By anonymous
- 5 slices of bacon
- 6-8 cups of air popped popcorn
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces/halves (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet, cook the bacon until crispy. Transfer to plate, crumble or chop into chunky pieces and reserve 1-2 tablespoons of drippings.
3. Spray a large bowl with non-stick spray and put the popcorn in it, along with t ...
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2016 By anonymous
- 4 1/2 T. butter, room temperature
- 1/2 T. bacon drippings (left in fridge to solidify)
- 1 egg
- 5 T. brown sugar
- 4 T. maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 4 T. butter
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Course sea salt
1. Cream butter and bacon drippings together.
2. Add brown sugar and maple syrup. Be ...
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2016 By anonymous
- 3 T. unsalted butter
- 2 Bosc. pears, peeled, cored, quartered
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed, sliced into twelve 1" thick medallions, seasoned
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup hard apple cider (or fresh apple cider)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and scraped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season pork generously with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet (not non-s ...
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 By anonymous
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce or hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. peanut butter
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Combine all ingredients except tenderloins and chicken stock and spoon over tenderloins. Marinate for 1 hour at room temp or in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Reserve marinade. ...
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 By anonymous
- Baby back ribs
- Famous Dave's rib rub (any favorite will work!)
- Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce
- Aluminum foil
Liberally rub both sides of the ribs with rib rub and let sit overnight, covered in the refrigerator.
1. Brown both sides of the ribs on the grill to get a charred appearance.
2. Wrap ribs in foil and cook over 275 degree indirect heat for 2 to 3 hours, depending on the the number of ribs.
3. For the last 3 ...