We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'October 2016'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
For Ham Balls:
- 4 lbs. of ham ball mix (ask for it at the meat counter)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
Mix together ham ball ingredients. Form into balls and bake for 1.5 hours at 350 degrees.
Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over ham balls during the last 30 minutes of baking.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb. bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 small onion (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 lb. pasta
1. Beat eggs, cream, cheese, parsley, salt and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
2. Fry bacon until crisp. Crumble, then set aside.
3. Using 1-2 Tab ...
Read the rest of entry »
- 2 1/2 lbs. pork shoulder, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 t. Greek oregano
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1 t. sea salt
- 2 T. red wine
- 2 T. olive oil
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pork. Mix well.
2. Add pork and toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Thread marinated pork cubes on skewers. Grill until well browned, about 15 min, turning to cook evenly.
4. Serve on a soft pita with Tzatsiki sauce (below), diced tomatoes and sliced sweet onion. ...
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of little smokies
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) thick sliced bacon
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
1. Preheat oven to 400oF.
2. Cut each bacon slice into 3-4 pieces.
3. Wrap each sausage with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a 15x10x1- inch baking pan.
4. Melt butter and mix with 1 cup of the brown sugar. Pour over smokies.
5. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of brown sugar.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon i ...
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 onions, cut in half and sliced
- 5 bay leaves
- 4 (3/4-inch) center-cut pork loin chops (about 1 1/2 lbs. total)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400oF. In a 9- x13-inch baking dish, combine oil, onions and bay leaves.
2. Place egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another. Dip pork chops in egg then bread crumbs, coating completely.
3. Place chops ov ...
Re: Vote today for your favorite WPX New Product!
This post contains helpful facts which are the helping hand to the readers. Always this blog has very...
-- custom essay writing service
Re: The Quest for the all-American hot dog!
We were tempted to persuade Natasha to not go home... Pork producers in South Africa are fortunate to...
Re: Bring en braai... or, potluck lunch in Iowa.
It's really interesting to read about different cultures - especially the food!
Re: Meet our agents! Natasha Ferguson from PIC South Africa.
It's been fun reading about your trip to Ames! I too have enjoyed the hospitality of that great group...