We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'October 2016'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 3-3 1/2 lbs mixed boneless pork (loin and leg)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup lard
- 1 orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small onion, thickly sliced
- Warm tortillas
- i bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 white onion
- 8-10 pickled jalapeno chili slices
- 3 T. freshly squeezed orange juice
1. Crumble bay leaves. Add the dried thyme and marjoram. Grind the mixture to a fine powder.
Read the rest of entry »
- 32 oz. bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 lb. of cooked ham, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Layer 1/2 of each frozen hash browns, ham, onions and cheese in the bottom of a 5 qt. crock-pot. Repeat 2 times.
2. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over the mixture in the crock-pot.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours. Serve with orange juice and f ...
- 8 strips of thick cut bacon
- 2 cups grated old cheddar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-12 fl. oz. bottle pale ale
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper-towel lined plate and let cool. Crumble all but one piece.
3. In a larg ...
- 2 lbs. of pork tenderloin
- 1 can/bottle root beer
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Place the tenderloin in the slow cooker and pour root beer over the meat.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Shred the pork. Using 2 forks works well.
5. Stir in BBQ sauce and let it warm for 15-20 minutes in the slow cooker.
6. Serve on lightly toasted hamburger buns.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 9 oz. cooked, fresh or frozen green beans, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Pound chops to 1/4" thickness.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of flour, salt and half the black pepper on waxed paper.
3. Coat chops wit ...
Re: Vote today for your favorite WPX New Product!
This post contains helpful facts which are the helping hand to the readers. Always this blog has very...
-- custom essay writing service
Re: The Quest for the all-American hot dog!
We were tempted to persuade Natasha to not go home... Pork producers in South Africa are fortunate to...
Re: Bring en braai... or, potluck lunch in Iowa.
It's really interesting to read about different cultures - especially the food!
Re: Meet our agents! Natasha Ferguson from PIC South Africa.
It's been fun reading about your trip to Ames! I too have enjoyed the hospitality of that great group...