We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'October 2016'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
- 2 boneless pork shoulder roasts (2.5-3 lbs each, netting removed and tied)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. tomato paste
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 3 T. Minute tapioca
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tsp. minced fresh thyme
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. parsnips, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
Read the rest of entry »
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground, fully cooked ham
- 1-1/4 lbs. bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (1-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup + 2 T. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and cracker crumbs. Mix well. Add ham and sausage.
2. Shape 1/2 cupfuls of the mixture into individual loaves. Place on greased 9X13 ...
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 (4.3 oz.) package Hormel peppered real crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup chopped pecans
In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream until well combined. Add remaining cheese, bacon and green onion. Can use hand mixer. Chill mixture for several hours. Shape cheese mixture into a call and roll in peca ...
- 1 T. water
- 1 T. white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin roast, cut into 4-3/4 to 1 inch slices
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 T. margarine/butter
- 1 T. snipped fresh chives or parsley
1. Stir together water, Worcestershire, lemon juice and mustard. Set aside.
2. Trim fat from pork slices; sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper.
3. In medium skillet, cook pork in hot butter over medium heat for 6-10 ...
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 6 large potatoes (cooked, cooled, sliced)
- 2 T butter/margarine
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 T flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Fry meat until crumbly; drain well.
2. Saute onion in butter (start at 6, reduce to 2-3). Add Salt, pepper and flour. Stir until smooth.
3. Add milk to make white sauce and stir in Velveeta until creamy.
4. Make 2 layer ...
Re: Vote today for your favorite WPX New Product!
This post contains helpful facts which are the helping hand to the readers. Always this blog has very...
-- custom essay writing service
Re: The Quest for the all-American hot dog!
We were tempted to persuade Natasha to not go home... Pork producers in South Africa are fortunate to...
Re: Bring en braai... or, potluck lunch in Iowa.
It's really interesting to read about different cultures - especially the food!
Re: Meet our agents! Natasha Ferguson from PIC South Africa.
It's been fun reading about your trip to Ames! I too have enjoyed the hospitality of that great group...