We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'October 2016'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
- 5 slices of bacon
- 6-8 cups of air popped popcorn
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces/halves (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet, cook the bacon until crispy. Transfer to plate, crumble or chop into chunky pieces and reserve 1-2 tablespoons of drippings.
3. Spray a large bowl with non-stick spray and put the popcorn in it, along with t ...
Read the rest of entry »
- 4 1/2 T. butter, room temperature
- 1/2 T. bacon drippings (left in fridge to solidify)
- 1 egg
- 5 T. brown sugar
- 4 T. maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 4 T. butter
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Course sea salt
1. Cream butter and bacon drippings together.
2. Add brown sugar and maple syrup. Be ...
- 3 T. unsalted butter
- 2 Bosc. pears, peeled, cored, quartered
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed, sliced into twelve 1" thick medallions, seasoned
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup hard apple cider (or fresh apple cider)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and scraped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season pork generously with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet (not non-s ...
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce or hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. peanut butter
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Combine all ingredients except tenderloins and chicken stock and spoon over tenderloins. Marinate for 1 hour at room temp or in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Reserve marinade. ...
- Baby back ribs
- Famous Dave's rib rub (any favorite will work!)
- Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce
- Aluminum foil
Liberally rub both sides of the ribs with rib rub and let sit overnight, covered in the refrigerator.
1. Brown both sides of the ribs on the grill to get a charred appearance.
2. Wrap ribs in foil and cook over 275 degree indirect heat for 2 to 3 hours, depending on the the number of ribs.
3. For the last 3 ...
Re: Vote today for your favorite WPX New Product!
This post contains helpful facts which are the helping hand to the readers. Always this blog has very...
-- custom essay writing service
Re: The Quest for the all-American hot dog!
We were tempted to persuade Natasha to not go home... Pork producers in South Africa are fortunate to...
Re: Bring en braai... or, potluck lunch in Iowa.
It's really interesting to read about different cultures - especially the food!
Re: Meet our agents! Natasha Ferguson from PIC South Africa.
It's been fun reading about your trip to Ames! I too have enjoyed the hospitality of that great group...