Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 32 oz. bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 lb. of cooked ham, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Layer 1/2 of each frozen hash browns, ham, onions and cheese in the bottom of a 5 qt. crock-pot. Repeat 2 times.
2. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over the mixture in the crock-pot.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours. Serve with orange juice and f ...
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 8 strips of thick cut bacon
- 2 cups grated old cheddar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-12 fl. oz. bottle pale ale
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper-towel lined plate and let cool. Crumble all but one piece.
3. In a larg ...
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 2 lbs. of pork tenderloin
- 1 can/bottle root beer
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1. Place the tenderloin in the slow cooker and pour root beer over the meat.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Shred the pork. Using 2 forks works well.
5. Stir in BBQ sauce and let it warm for 15-20 minutes in the slow cooker.
6. Serve on lightly toasted hamburger buns.
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 9 oz. cooked, fresh or frozen green beans, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Pound chops to 1/4" thickness.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of flour, salt and half the black pepper on waxed paper.
3. Coat chops wit ...
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2016 By Schae Geiter
For Ham Balls:
- 4 lbs. of ham ball mix (ask for it at the meat counter)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
Mix together ham ball ingredients. Form into balls and bake for 1.5 hours at 350 degrees.
Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over ham balls during the last 30 minutes of baking.