Posted on Friday, October 21, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground, fully cooked ham
- 1-1/4 lbs. bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (1-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup + 2 T. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and cracker crumbs. Mix well. Add ham and sausage.
2. Shape 1/2 cupfuls of the mixture into individual loaves. Place on greased 9X13 ...
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 (4.3 oz.) package Hormel peppered real crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup chopped pecans
In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream until well combined. Add remaining cheese, bacon and green onion. Can use hand mixer. Chill mixture for several hours. Shape cheese mixture into a call and roll in peca ...
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 1 T. water
- 1 T. white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin roast, cut into 4-3/4 to 1 inch slices
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 T. margarine/butter
- 1 T. snipped fresh chives or parsley
1. Stir together water, Worcestershire, lemon juice and mustard. Set aside.
2. Trim fat from pork slices; sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper.
3. In medium skillet, cook pork in hot butter over medium heat for 6-10 ...
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 6 large potatoes (cooked, cooled, sliced)
- 2 T butter/margarine
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 T flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Fry meat until crumbly; drain well.
2. Saute onion in butter (start at 6, reduce to 2-3). Add Salt, pepper and flour. Stir until smooth.
3. Add milk to make white sauce and stir in Velveeta until creamy.
4. Make 2 layer ...
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2016 By Schae Geiter
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 3-3 1/2 lbs mixed boneless pork (loin and leg)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup lard
- 1 orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small onion, thickly sliced
- Warm tortillas
- i bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 white onion
- 8-10 pickled jalapeno chili slices
- 3 T. freshly squeezed orange juice
1. Crumble bay leaves. Add the dried thyme and marjoram. Grind the mixture to a fine powder.