- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce or hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. peanut butter
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
1. Combine all ingredients except tenderloins and chicken stock and spoon over tenderloins. Marinate for 1 hour at room temp or in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Reserve marinade. Place tenderloins on a foil lined baking dish or cookie sheer and roast at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine reserved marinade with stock and boil for about 2 minutes.
4. Slice tenderloins and spoon sauce over when serving. serve with rice.