- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground, fully cooked ham
- 1-1/4 lbs. bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (1-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup + 2 T. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and cracker crumbs. Mix well. Add ham and sausage.
2. Shape 1/2 cupfuls of the mixture into individual loaves. Place on greased 9X13 baking dish.
3. Combine soup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard. Mix well and pour over loaves.
4. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Baste after 30 minutes. Yields 12-14 servings.