- 1 T. water
- 1 T. white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin roast, cut into 4-3/4 to 1 inch slices
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 T. margarine/butter
- 1 T. snipped fresh chives or parsley
1. Stir together water, Worcestershire, lemon juice and mustard. Set aside.
2. Trim fat from pork slices; sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper.
3. In medium skillet, cook pork in hot butter over medium heat for 6-10 minutes (turning once) or until slightly pink in the middle.
4. Remove meat from skillet and keep warm.
5. Remove skillet from heat, add sauce. Stir until well blended.
6. Pour over meat. Sprinkle with chives or parsley.