- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 9 oz. cooked, fresh or frozen green beans, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Pound chops to 1/4" thickness.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of flour, salt and half the black pepper on waxed paper.
3. Coat chops with flour mixture.
4. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Brown chops on both sides for about 6 minutes and move aside.
6. Add the green onions and saute for 30 seconds.
7. Add 3/4 cup broth, chops and green beans to skillet; simmer, covered for 4 minutes until cooked through.
8. Mix remaining broth, horseradish, sour cream and flour.
9. Remove chops and keep warm.
10. Stir horseradish mixture into skillet. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes until thickened and bubbly.
11. Stir in lemon juice and the remaining pepper.