- Baby back ribs
- Famous Dave's rib rub (any favorite will work!)
- Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce
- Aluminum foil
Liberally rub both sides of the ribs with rib rub and let sit overnight, covered in the refrigerator.
1. Brown both sides of the ribs on the grill to get a charred appearance.
2. Wrap ribs in foil and cook over 275 degree indirect heat for 2 to 3 hours, depending on the the number of ribs.
3. For the last 30 minutes, open the top of the foil and baste the ribs with BBQ sauce (below).
Baking in Oven:
1. Wrap ribs in foil and bake at 275 degrees for 3 to 4 hours until done.
2. Last 30 minutes, open the top of the foil and baste with BBQ sauce (below).
Add honey to taste (about 1/2 a cup depending on sweetness preferred) to a jar of BBQ sauce.