- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 onions, cut in half and sliced
- 5 bay leaves
- 4 (3/4-inch) center-cut pork loin chops (about 1 1/2 lbs. total)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400oF. In a 9- x13-inch baking dish, combine oil, onions and bay leaves.
2. Place egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another. Dip pork chops in egg then bread crumbs, coating completely.
3. Place chops over onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper; coat lightly with cooking spray.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until chops are cooked through. Be sure to remove and discard bay leaves before serving.