- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of little smokies
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) thick sliced bacon
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
1. Preheat oven to 400oF.
2. Cut each bacon slice into 3-4 pieces.
3. Wrap each sausage with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a 15x10x1- inch baking pan.
4. Melt butter and mix with 1 cup of the brown sugar. Pour over smokies.
5. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of brown sugar.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is browned and brown sugar melts and forms a sauce.