PigCHAMP Mobile Stand-Alone eliminates the need for writing down information in the barn and then re-entering that information into a computer program. Accurate information is entered once in the barn and easily available for analysis and reporting in the world's most powerful production software.
In independent trials, PigCHAMP Mobile Stand-Alone decreased time for data entry by between 15-30% resulting in cost savings averaging $1.45/sow/year over operating cost.
- data validation and ability to edit events at time of entry helps avoid costly mistakes and ensures data accuracy.
- simple data entry using the hand-held touch screen or device keypad.
- options to read standard RFID tags and bar codes for enhanced speed and accuracy. Watch a video.
- provides performance reporting and individual sow histories, allowing you to make real-time decisions in the barn.
- accommodates data entry for 48 individual events including animal movements, mating, farrowing, health treatments and batch arrivals.
- access daily action lists in the barn, including: Sows Due for Attention, Open Sow List, Sows Due to Farrow and warning lists for Sows not Weaned or Sows not Served.
- easily toggle between English, French and Spanish.
Find out more about PigCHAMP Mobile features.