1. Backup your Care 3000 database prior to installing the updates using the PigCHAMP Backup and Restore Utility.
2. In PigCHAMP, verify which program version you are using by going to Help > About.
a. In the upper right-hand corner it will be listed as Standard or Enterprise. You will need to know this for the following steps.
3. Close out of the PigCHAMP program.
4. Verify that you are downloading the correct version of the program (Standard or Enterprise).
5. Click on the name of the file to download (e.g Standard 4.5.4 Setup file.exe).
6. Select "Save" when the “File Download” window opens. Choose a location to save the file and double-click the file to run.
7. When the “Setup” Wizard opens, click on “Next”, Agree to the Licensing Agreement, and continue to click “Next” at each option, and then “Install”
a. If you are installing the Enterprise version of PigCHAMP, consult the Enterprise Installation Guide to determine the correct options for your installation
8. At the last window, click on “Finish”.
If you have any questions about the update, please contact PigCHAMP Technical Support toll-free at 866.774.4242 ext. 64 during regular business hours.
**ALL computers that exchange data need to be updated to the same version/build**
**You should always perform a back-up of your data before and after running the upgrade program. You do not need to restore the data once the upgrade is finished**